This is the Linux app named Web robot generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Sight_320_installer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Web robot generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web robot generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Sight provides a friendly interface to create and connect agents for bioinformatics. The workflow supports multiple responses to a single request, structure transforms, filters and request history access.Can talk with ordinary http servers (get and post)
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Other Audience, Science/Research
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsight/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.