This is the Linux app named WebAssignmentGenerator whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebAssignmentGenerator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web Assignment Activity Generator allows a teacher to use yaml text outline format to create web testing and learning pages. IDE assisted page preview and assembly. An engine for error checking and final page generation is the goal of this project.
- WAG is a mark up language generating YAML documents.
- We will develop with the Geany IDE editor.
- YAML is a human friendly data entry format.
- The initial demonstration platform will be for Lucid Puppy live CD linux
Education, End Users/Desktop
Project is a templating system, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.