This is the Linux app named webDiplomacy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as webDiplomacy-100.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named webDiplomacy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
webDiplomacy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Diplomacy is a popular turn based strategy game in which you battle to control Europe; to win you must be diplomatic and strategic. webDiplomacy lets you play Diplomacy online. Official game server: http://webdiplomacy.net/
- Designed with newcomers to the game in mind.
- Zoomable game-map with units, move results, and turn-by-turn history.
- Fully official-rules DATC-compliant move adjudicator.
- Orders entered via drop-down menus; no text-based order submission.
- Built-in extras; points system with hall-of-fame, simple forum, private-messaging, cheater detection.
- Code used by several sites and tested by tens of thousands of players.
- Variant support, allowing different maps and game types.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpdiplomacy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.