This is the Linux app named webhook whose latest release can be downloaded as webhook2.8.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named webhook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
webhook is a lightweight configurable tool written in Go, that allows you to easily create HTTP endpoints (hooks) on your server, which you can use to execute configured commands. You can also pass data from the HTTP request (such as headers, payload or query variables) to your commands. webhook also allows you to specify rules which have to be satisfied in order for the hook to be triggered. For example, if you're using Github or Bitbucket, you can use webhook to set up a hook that runs a redeploy script for your project on your staging server, whenever you push changes to the master branch of your project. If you use Mattermost or Slack, you can set up an "Outgoing webhook integration" or "Slash command" to run various commands on your server, which can then report back directly to you or your channels using the "Incoming webhook integrations", or the appropriate response body.
- webhook aims to do nothing more than it should do
- Receive requests
- Parse the headers, payload and query variables
- Check if the specified rules for the hook are satisfied
- Pass the specified arguments to the specified command via command line arguments or via environment variables
- Check webhook parameters page to see how to override the ip, port and other settings
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webhook.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.