This is the Linux app named WebPagesChanges to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WebPagesChanges_v1_0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebPagesChanges to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebPagesChanges to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:WebPagesChanges provides a platform for complete, easy and high accuracy marking of updated information in web pages. The user, with one click, can check for new information and see the update status by the colored mark of the information and their pages
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webpageschanges/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.