This is the Linux app named WebMapReduce to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WMR-docs-2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WebMapReduce to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WebMapReduce to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A web-based interface for the Hadoop MapReduce framework that simplifies the process of writing and running MapReduce jobs. Aimed at introducing parallelism concepts in introductory computer science courses.
- Simplifies map-reduce programming to show core concepts
- Supports programming in practically any language through simple plugins
- Web-based interface for easy access by students
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webmapreduce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.