This is the Linux app named webroutepy whose latest release can be downloaded as webroutepy20200709.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named webroutepy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python script to build a html page with map, route and photos.
It can create different routes:
- using a GPX file from your satellite navigation system.
- using Lon/Lat information
with or without connecting lines
The web-page can link to photos.
To get the work done use: Leaflet and Petazzoni's gpx reader.
-Python-lxml (processing gpx data)
-Python-pillow (to make thumbnails)
-Leaflet available at https://leafletjs.com
-gpx at https://github.com/mpetazzoni/leaflet-gpx
NOTE: have to create a wiki to explain how to make good use of this tool.
- should work everwhere you have python3.
- simple script handling all complexities of html+leaflet+gpx
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webroutepy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.