This is the Linux app named wechat-php-sdk whose latest release can be downloaded as GaiJinDeWeiXinAPIGaoJiGongNengDiaoYongJieKou.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wechat-php-sdk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The WeChat public platform is a platform for operators to provide information and services to WeChat users through the official account, and the public platform development interface is the basis for providing services. After the developer creates an official account on the public platform website and obtains interface permissions, he can read the interface document to help development. In order to identify users, each user generates a secure OpenID for each official account. If you need to share multiple official accounts and mobile applications, you need to go to the WeChat open platform to bind these official accounts and applications to Under an open platform account, after binding, although a user has multiple different OpenIDs for multiple official accounts and applications, he has only one UnionID for all official accounts and applications under the same open platform account. Management-Obtain user basic information (UnionID mechanism) documents for details.
- Access verification (primary authority)
- Automatic reply (text, picture, voice, video, music, graphic) (primary permission)
- Menu operation (query, create, delete) (menu authority)
- Customer service message (text, picture, voice, video, music, graphic) (Authentication authority)
- QR code (create temporary and permanent QR code, get QR code URL) (service number, authentication authority)
- Long link to short link interface (service number, authentication authority)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wechat-php-sdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.