This is the Linux app named Weiss to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as eWeiss_b1_binary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Weiss to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Weiss to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Weiss is a server for MMORPGs. Written in Delphi the program is very versatile and provides a big community supporting it with NPCs, Warps and mods. Weiss is a continuation of the eWeiss project using the original name.
Education, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/eweiss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.