This is the Linux app named WellMeth whose latest release can be downloaded as wellmeth-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WellMeth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WellMeth is a integrated framework for Reduced Representation Bisulfite-Seq analysis
- Expands the Genotyping by Sequencing (GBS) approach to the detection of methylated cytosines in genomic DNA
- Relies on the availability of high-quality reference genomes and for library construction double restriction digest with two methylation-insensitive enzymes is recommended
- For paired-end short-read sequencing asymmetric forward- and reverse adapters will be applied with 4 to 6 nt long barcodes and a fixed number of random nucleotides (Unique Molecular Identifiers, UMIs) adjacent to the barcodes
- UMI information will be used for post-alignment identification of PCR duplicates
- Consists of four overlaying modules: Preprocessing, Mapping, Methylation variant detection and Differential methylation
- Modules are interconnected by customizable wrapper scripts allowing fully automated execution
- Fast, accurate and lightweight
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wellmeth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.