This is the Linux app named Weka4OC GUI for Overlapping clustering whose latest release can be downloaded as overlappingGUI.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Weka4OC GUI for Overlapping clustering with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Weka4OC GUI for Overlapping clustering
This is a GUI application for learning non disjoint groups based on Weka machine learning framework. It offers a variety of learning methods, based on k-means, able to produce overlapping clusters. The application also contains an evaluation framework that calculates several external validation measures. The application offers a visualization tool to discover overlapping groups.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/overlappingclus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.