This is the Linux app named WFDownloader App whose latest release can be downloaded as WFDownloaderApp_CrossPlatform_BETA.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WFDownloader App with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Use as an image gallery, wallpaper, audio/music, video, document, and other media bulk downloader from supported websites. Also use to download sequential website urls that have a certain pattern (e.g. image01.png to image100.png). Also use app's built-in site crawler for advanced link search or extraction. There is also special support for forum media and open directory downloading. It's a programmable downloader and also works with password protected sites. Say goodbye to downloading one by one.
Go to the Help menu or check out website to get started.
Note that this cross-platform version requires Java (minimum version Java 8) to be installed on your Operating System. For non-java required OS specific versions, check app's website.
- Organized batch downloading
- Batch download links from clipboard or file
- Generate and batch download sequential links with pattern
- Batch download image, wallpaper, music, video, etc, from supported sites like instagram, twitter, pinterest, tumblr, youtube, reddit, deviantart, artstation, pexels, etc.
- Bulk download images in their full/original resolutions directly from Google, Bing and Yandex search engines
- Allows manual link search (such as hyperlinks, images, videos options) for unsupported sites
- Allows queuing multiple link search jobs (i.e. batch link search)
- Customizable web crawler for advanced link search/extraction
- Special support for forum thread media downloading
- Works with password protected sites via builtin browser or cookie import
- Can download files from open directories
- Programmable downloader for programmers via own DSL
- Extensible downloader framework to support new sites which can be shared with others
- Powerful filter system to extract just the links you want
- Allows advanced customizations such as crawl delay, download delay, timeouts, user-agent change, http header modification, number of retries, etc.
- Strong resume support, e.g. can auto-refresh expired links before resuming
- Save download progress at any time and resume later
- Allows up to 20 simultaneous downloads at once
- Provides proxy support
- Can export links as a batch to use with other applications
- Cross-platform i.e. use it on Windows, Mac or Linux
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wfdownloader/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.