This is the Linux app named Wharton models whose latest release can be downloaded as _Whartonmodel_sMART_SITY_windows32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wharton models with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wharton proposed model is intended for the analytical study and assess the impact of Driving records (Investments, government contracts, taxes on business activity, government payroll) on indicators of the (national income, profit, fixed assets, consumption, payroll, labor productivity).
Implemented windows_32. The purpose of the model - the forecast and assessment the efficiency of the economy.
coefficients Wharton models are two-step method of least squares.
Financial and Insurance Industry
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whartonmodels/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.