This is the Linux app named Whatever whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Whatever with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Whatever is a lightweight unofficial Evernote© client for Linux desktop.
Whereas Evernote Corporation still doesn't support Linux platform, there's a need to piece it out. Using a web version can not always be comfortable, therefore there's nothing that can be more useful than a desktop client.
Whatever is built with Electron. It provides wide enough integration with desktop, such as dock and tray icons and background working mode. Withal, it affords all functionality that is represented in the web version.
- dock/tray integration
- background mode
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whatever-evernote-client/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.