This is the Linux app named Whats That Color whose latest release can be downloaded as WTCv0.3.1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Whats That Color with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Whats That Color
What's That Color is an app to get the current pixel color
at mouse pointer in RGB, HSB, HEX and CMYK values.
CHECK OUT AND SUPPORT MY LATEST ANDROID PROJECTS IN HERE:
- live color value extraction
- analyze any where on desktop screen
- pure java based
- color values in RGB, HSB, HEX and CMYK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whatsthatcolor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.