This is the Linux app named Whizdom to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WhizJs_v0_1_4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Whizdom to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Whizdom to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:WhizJs is what you want for creating cross-platform web applications and games to be displayed across multiple browsers and/or viewing devices. It comes fully equipped with a graphics api, sound support, and easy to use tweening functions. This library wraps the dom into a class-like structure to create an environment better suited for developing apps and games.
It's intended to use with the newer versions of the most popular browsers, and doesn't depend on any other framework.
It comes in two flavors, a debugging version that provides type checking on native properties and methods, and a release version designed to run at optimal speeds.
Supports: IE 9+, Chrome 7+, Safari 5.1+, Opera 12+, Firefox 4+
- Event driven
- Fully extendable
- Class-like inheritence
- Integrated graphics api
- Tweenable object properties
- Independent of any framework or library
- Cross browser support for modern browsers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whizdom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.