This is the Linux app named WhoOwnsTheFish to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as whoownsthefish.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WhoOwnsTheFish to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WhoOwnsTheFish to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Solution to the classic riddle suppossedly proposed by Einstein.
This solution is for the variant proposed by http://www.2ddepot.com/games/whoownsthefish/ (Spanish, no smoking references)
Method is simple brute force for every permutation.
In a intel core i5 M 560 @ 2.67GHz, program terminates in 2 minutes.
Developers, Other Audience, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/whoownsthefish/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.