This is the Linux app named WiFiManager whose latest release can be downloaded as V0.16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WiFiManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Espressif ESPx WiFi Connection manager with fallback web configuration portal. The configuration portal is of the captive variety, so on various devices it will present the configuration dialogue as soon as you connect to the created access point. When your ESP starts up, it sets it up in Station mode and tries to connect to a previously saved Access Point. If this is unsuccessful (or no previous network saved) it moves the ESP into Access Point mode and spins up a DNS and WebServer (default ip 192.168.4.1). Using any wifi enabled device with a browser (computer, phone, tablet) connect to the newly created Access Point. Because of the Captive Portal and the DNS server you will either get a 'Join to network' type of popup or get any domain you try to access redirected to the configuration portal. ESP will try to connect. If successful, it relinquishes control back to your app. If not, reconnect to AP and reconfigure.
- The configuration portal is of the captive variety
- There are options to manually start the configportal and webportal independantly
- Choose one of the access points scanned
- Easy customization of strings
- ESP32 support
- Tons of debugging output/levels
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wifimanager.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.