This is the Linux app named Wing Live Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as Wing-LiveToolbox-085-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wing Live Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wing Live Toolbox
The new Behringer Wing console now includes an OSC server. The Wing Live Toolbox has been ported from the popular X32 and X-Air Live Toolbox. It's purpose is to enhance the capabilities of this amazing console by providing snippet-like functionality using tidbits.
- Live interaction with a Wing digital consoles
- Send and receive single OSC commands to/from the Wing for testing purposes
- Chat with the console using English equivalent commands
- Includes a complete OSC command list
- Toggle enumerated values (on/off, etc)
- Increase/decrease relative values
- Tidbits (similar to snippets) and cabinets of tidbits (similar to shows)
- Custom buttons for launching commands or tidbits
Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Carbon (Mac OS X)
Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wing-live-toolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.