This is the Linux app named winlibs_mingw whose latest release can be downloaded as winlibs-x86_64-posix-seh-gcc-9.3.0-llvm-10.0.0-mingw-w64-7.0.0-r4.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named winlibs_mingw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Windows version of the free open source GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) compiler for C and C++ (and other languages like Objective-C, Fortran, D).
This is a standalone personal build, which means this download offers a complete compiler environment for Windows.
Can be used together with an IDE (like Code::Blocks) or the MSYS2 shell if you need command line tools (e.g. for porting software from Linux to native Windows).
Software built with this compiler will run natively on Windows (= without emulation layers like Cygwin).
- personal build
- open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/winlibs-mingw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.