This is the Linux app named Wizapply to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as wizapply_mac_v0997b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wizapply to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wizapply to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Project is Freeze.
Wizapply is a coined word which it consists of "Apply for application wizard.", and it means "Using the expert of an application".An expert absorbs all of study of the API group according to the device and operating system which are a part of problems which a programmer has, and study of the various programming methods. It isn't cool to rewrite a code repeatedly, to create the same program which carries out the same opereation right? The source code that is once written new by Wizapply will compiled on all operating systems, and realizes a cross platform simply.Although, it is not necessary to describe the code of thousands of lines, to display the graphics on a screen.If you use Wizapply, it will be shortened by only several lines. To the World of Wonderful Programming.
Project is a 3D engine
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wizapply/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.