This is the Linux app named Wizards Kid-Safe LiveCD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as kidsafe-0.30-beta-installer.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wizards Kid-Safe LiveCD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wizards Kid-Safe LiveCD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Kid-Safe system is designed to be installed on PCLinuxOS.
The project's primary goal is the Kid-Safe LiveCD, which is built using this package. The system includes KDE Kiosk Restrictions, Internet Filtering, Games and More. Designed for all ages.
Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Unix Shell, Perl, Ruby
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kid-safe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.