This is the Linux app named wmcpumon - multi CPU system monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as wmcpumon-2010-08-21-19.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wmcpumon - multi CPU system monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wmcpumon - multi CPU system monitor
Wmcpumon is a dockapp, that displays following information about the system: Current CPU utilization of up to four CPU cores or aggregates CPU utilization of all CPU cores. Up to two minutes history of CPU utilization. Current memory and swap usage.
- Monitor CPU utilization
- Monitor memory and swap usage
- Can sleep while screensaver is running
- Low memory and resource use
- hyper-threading CPU support
- needs only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) as dependency
- µwm, windowmaker, fluxbox supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wmcpumon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.