This is the Linux app named wmdia - DIA dockapp whose latest release can be downloaded as wmdia-2010-05-23-16.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wmdia - DIA dockapp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wmdia - DIA dockapp
"dia" is a german word for "Reversal film".
This is a small dockapp, which does nearly nothing.
It just creates an empty window with a 62x62 background pixmap and can execute a command and show a tooltip.
With shell scripts slideshows, videos and more can be shown in the window.
- needs only X protocol C-language Binding (XCB) as dependency
- Âµwm, windowmaker, fluxbox supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wmdia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.