This is the Linux app named WMRack whose latest release can be downloaded as wmrack-1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WMRack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA small, dockable sound-mixer + CD-player for X, designed with the Window Maker dock in mind. Originally written by Oliver Graf, but no longer maintained by him. This project exists to provide on-going support and maintenance for WMRack.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wmrack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.