This is the Linux app named Word Html 2 Formatting Objects whose latest release can be downloaded as wh2fo_0_3_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Word Html 2 Formatting Objects with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Word Html 2 Formatting Objects
WH2FO is a java application that separate the content and the stile from an html file generated by Word 2000. The conversion is made in a way that the content will be stored inside an XML file and the style is saved in a XSL Attribute file. WH2FO also gen
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wh2fo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.