This is the Linux app named wordpress2html whose latest release can be downloaded as wp2html.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wordpress2html with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This python script takes an exported wordpress xml file and outputs a single html document containing all posts in order of entry, and a table of contents broken down by Category. CSS tags added for easy formatting.
- converts wordpress xml to html
- generates a table of contents
- includes internal links for navigation
- utilizes CSS for easy formatting
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wordpress2html/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.