This is the Linux app named Work Tracking Facilitator whose latest release can be downloaded as wtf_1.04.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Work Tracking Facilitator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Work Tracking Facilitator
Work Tracking Facilitator (WTF) is a simple time tracking system designed to minimize the amount of time users spend tracking time. It tracks project time, non-project tasks, and notes daily. Reports and administrative features exist for managers.
End Users/Desktop, Information Technology
MySQL, Perl DBI/DBD, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wtf-tracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.