This is the Linux app named workshops_project whose latest release can be downloaded as workshops_project-master.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named workshops_project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- It's FOSS software (Free and Open Source) !!
- Easy to use (for all users registered or not in the instance)
- Intuitive interface with quick help and advices
- Easy Installation (for production or test environment)
- Perform creation/reading/updating/deleting (CRUD) operations on courses
- Allow import/export your own courses in a standardized single file (making them independent of the instances) this can be accomplished modifying/exporting the most important file in each course that is the course.md file and downloading the uploaded resources as well
- You can download the course a PDF using the builtin function in browser (it will be optimized in future)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/workshops-project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.