This is the Linux app named World cup 2010 Predictor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FIFA2010V1.0.0.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named World cup 2010 Predictor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
World cup 2010 Predictor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A Visual Basic 6 program for predicting and simulating the path of World cup 2010 winner.
- All teams players and managers are included
- Display of competition path graphically to the final
- Print competition path in PDF
- Simulate path with each teams rank/weight
- Simulate path with ranking of each team's individual players and manager
- Linking each team to the relevent wikipedia page
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wc2010predict/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.