This is the Linux app named WoTerm whose latest release can be downloaded as woterm-windows-v9.23.2-202210311002.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WoTerm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A remote shell manager tool base on OpenSSH;
It has fully session's list manager and identify's files manager, even though not better than xshell/securecrt/mobaxterm.
It's completely a open source for every one.
1. Base on QTermWidget，more functions will come like Konsole.
2. Base on OpenSSH7.9，support new feather like proxyjump, easy pass through jump host.
3. provide so many color-shema and optimize the font's representation
4. Support File Upload or Download by ZModem protocol.
5. Support Script for autodeploy etc.
6. Cross platform
- shell manager
- cross platform
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/woterm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.