This is the Linux app named WsdlToPhp whose latest release can be downloaded as wsdltophp_2012-12-06.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named WsdlToPhp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This package allows to programmatically send request to a SOAP service using PHP classes. In order to that, this class generates each class for each request and each request parameters and each request response. Each class is stored in a hierarchical folder/sub-folder. The SOAP client is then abstracted and you only deal with objects representing the WSDL.
It uses eZ Components, ezcPhpGenerator, in order to generate php files.
Test this library here : http://www.wsdltophp.com
Read the online PHPDoc here : http://phpdoc.wsdltophp.com/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsdltophp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.