This is the Linux app named wxBrowser whose latest release can be downloaded as wxBrowser-0.3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named wxBrowser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
wxBrowser is an application browser based on the wxWidgets GUI framework. It's similar to a regular old web browser only, instead of reading HTML and displaying content it reads XML and executes presentation logic (wxPython) in a client side application.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a remote control application, wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxbrowser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.