This is the Linux app named X Local File Search whose latest release can be downloaded as xfilesearch-0.2.5-alpha.bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X Local File Search with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
X Local File Search
DESCRIPTIONThis intended to be a fast local network(ftp/smb) file indexer and searcher. It's daemon is written in C#, it will have a GUI client, WEB interface for integration into networks' sites and using PgSQL as backend
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xfilesearch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.