This is the Linux app named X10 whose latest release can be downloaded as x10-2.6.2-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X10 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
X10 is a class-based, strongly-typed, garbage-collected, object-oriented language. To support concurrency and distribution, X10 uses the Asynchronous Partitioned Global Address Space programming model (APGAS). This model introduces two key concepts -- places and asynchronous tasks -- and a few mechanisms for coordination. With these, APGAS can express both regular and irregular parallelism, message-passing-style and active-message-style computations, fork-join and bulk-synchronous parallelism.
Both its modern, type-safe sequential core and simple programming model for concurrency and distribution contribute to making X10 a high-productivity language in the HPC and Big Data spaces. User productivity is further enhanced by providing tools such as an Eclipse-based IDE (X10DT). Implementations of X10 are available for a wide variety of hardware and software platforms ranging from laptops, to commodity clusters, to supercomputers.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x10/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.