This is the Linux app named x3c - C++ plugin framework whose latest release can be downloaded as x3c-1.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named x3c - C++ plugin framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
x3c - C++ plugin framework
[ Moved to https://github.com/rhcad/x3c ] x3c is designed as a plugin-framework that uses C++ and STL. This framework has many frequently-used and lightweight plugins. x3c can be used to easily develop plugins and applications for multiple platforms.
Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal
Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x3c/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.