This is the Linux app named XBian whose latest release can be downloaded as XBian-installer-Windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XBian with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XBian is a free, Open Source media center distribution for mini computers (currently Raspberry Pi, Solidrun's CuBox-i/Hummingboard supported). It can be downloaded at http://www.xbian.org. Our slogan is "bleeding edge" as our main focus is delivering the fastest media center solution. We believe that everyone can help make XBian better. Please visit our website for support and if you have suggestions, wishes or contributions, please share them with us!
Want more info about XBian? You can read everything about it here: http://www.xbian.org/what-is-xbian/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xbian/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.