This is the Linux app named XBNF whose latest release can be downloaded as neurotranslator.v1.01.2020-02-20.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XBNF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Neurotranslator is a clever compiler by using translation and bijective rules,
BNF improvement is called XBNF as eXtension or BNF description language.
XBNF may be involved in severals different computer domains :
- encoding/decoding among languages, file format, ...
Severals outputs flux can be generated (-o option)
Flux are mapped according to the order of appearance of # in definition.
* Sample logic.xbnf :
axiome : ou (RC) <axiome>
axiome : ()
ou : et "+" ou # "(ou " et " " ou ")"
ou : et
et : fact "." et # "(et " fact " " et ")"
et : fact
fact : < > boolean < > # boolean
fact : < > "(" < > ou < > ")" < > | < > ou < > # ou
boolean : "1" # "true"
boolean : "0" # "false"
< >: (STRING "\t ") | ()
* Translate from stdin to stdout :
Command# xbnf -i - -o - samples/logic.xbnf
(0 + 1) . 1 + ( 0 . ( 1 + 1 + 0) )
+ 1 . 0 . 1
(ou (et (ou false true) true) (ou (et false (ou true ...
- XBNF input and output channel (#)
- direct translation using "=>" and flux parsing with -if / -of
- random output (EX: p.3 for probability of 3/F)
- loop detection (enable by default)
- only one parsing phase for input and one parsing phase for output
- grammar parameters using (PARAM* call)
- evaluation of scope using -is/-os
- powerfull debugger for grammar but also internally used XBNF
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/neurotranslator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.