This is the Linux app named XeuMeuLeu whose latest release can be downloaded as xeumeuleu-1.7.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XeuMeuLeu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XeuMeuLeu is an open-source cross-platform C++ stream oriented interface on top of Apache Xerces for manipulating XML and Apache Xalan for applying XSL transformations.
- source can be a string, a file, a URL, any std::istream or an internal buffer
- destination can be a string, a file or an internal buffer
- encoding can be any of the encodings supported by Apache Xerces
- output is formated for human readability
- input can be validated against an XML schema definition (XSD)
- transformations can be applied using the extensible stylesheet language (XSL)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xeumeuleu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.