This is the Linux app named Xfig2sml whose latest release can be downloaded as OOo_xfig_gallery.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xfig2sml with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The aim of this project is to export the xfigure library (.xfig) to provide free stencils/shapes for kivio (.sml) and OpenOffice.org/StarOffice (.sxd,.wmf).
The images (over 900) can be used in the OpenOffice.org`s Gallery.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xfig2sml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.