This is the Linux app named Xiaopan OS whose latest release can be downloaded as Xiaopan6.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xiaopan OS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xiaopan OS is an easy to use software package for beginners and experts that includes a number of advanced hacking tools to penetrate WPA / WPA2 / WPS / WEP wireless networks.
Based on the Tiny Core Linux (TCL) operating system (OS), it has a slick graphical user interface (GUI) requiring no need for typing Linux commands. Xiaopan OS is Windows, Mac and Linux compatible and users can simply install and boot this ~70mb OS through a USB pen drive or in a virtual machine (VM) environment.
Some of the tools included are Inflator, Aircrack-ng, Minidwep GTK, XFE, wifite and feeding bottle. Supported cards include RTL8187L, RT3070, AR9271 and many more.
- Run in Parallels Desktop / VMware / VirtualBox
- Compatible with Yumi Boot / LiLi USB Creator
- Run on Live CD
- Packages include: Minidwep, Aircrack, Inflator, Reaver, Feeding Bottle, Wifite
- 70mb ISO
- Based on TinyCore Linux
- Recommended minimum requirements: Pentium 2 or better, 128mb of ram + some swap
- Recommended: Wireless USB card that supports monitor mode and injection
- Windows / Linux / Mac Compatible
Developers, Auditors, Testers, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaopanos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.