This is the Linux app named XINS whose latest release can be downloaded as xins-3.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XINS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XINS is an open-source Web Services technology, supporting SOAP, XML-RPC and REST. It consists mainly of an XML-based specification format and a Java-based implementation framework.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Quality Engineers
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xins/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.