This is the Linux app named Xirius Defect XXL - Atari XL/XE to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as xirius_defect.xex. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Xirius Defect XXL - Atari XL/XE to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Xirius Defect XXL - Atari XL/XE to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Original version was coded for Abbuc SW compo 2013 in 16 hours and it contained around 20 levels. Game took 4th place at compo.
Later I decided to expand game with new elements and Jason Kendall designed almost all (200+) new levels that are included in XXL edition.
- nice gameplay
- 200+ levels to beat
- nice music
- modern level selection interface
- pretty clean graphics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xirius-defect/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.