This is the Linux app named XJSTransform whose latest release can be downloaded as XJSTransform.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XJSTransform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XJSTransform is a transformation and compression tool for XML, JSON and SMILES datasets. XML and JSON data transforms include tag, capital, character n-gram and word n-gram substituions. SMILES data transforms include a domain-specific data transform in addition to capital and character n-gram conversions. These transforms also include a variety of data transform variations. The transformed datasets are then compressed with general-purpose compressors (7Zip, BZip2, GZip, PPMd, PPMVC and ZPAQ) and the compression results are computed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xjstransform/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.