This is the Linux app named XmgFit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as xmgfit_v1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XmgFit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XmgFit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:XmgFit is a wrapper for Xmgrace (*) allowing to use comfortable the non-linear curve fitting capability of Xmgrace from the command line.
Therefore the capabilities are limited by xmgrace. Please refer to the xmgrace users guide for more details.
It is also handy to incorporate in shell scripts. The -s or --scripty option returns all result values xmgrace provide in an EVALuable format to make them easy available in shell scripts.
- data fitting
- shell script
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmgfit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.