This is the Linux app named XmGravDots to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as XmGravDots-v004.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XmGravDots to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XmGravDots to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION(dumb code! sorry!)
A simple gravitation interaction visualization program, written in C (with use of OpenMotif GUI libraries and OpenGL). It displays the movement of a system of the material points which are interacting to each other.
Warning! Currently program's verison with OpenMotif GUI is working wrong! It's displaying everything good, but does not simulate gravitation, actually.
When author started writing this C-code, he was n00b, sorry :(
And he has no time to rewrite it.
Only simple Qt4 version really simulates gravity, but there's no other interactive controls except GL window itself, e.g. you have to change the parameters in code, recompile and run:
svn co https://xmgravdots.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xmgravdots/branches/Qt4GravDots/ Qt4GravDots/
- OpenMotif GUI interface
- fast OpenGL drawing
- the app. is willn't try to get access to your files, it's just a visualization.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmgravdots/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.