This is the Linux app named XML Stream Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as xmlsp-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML Stream Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML Stream Parser
XMLSP - XML Stream Parser is a small & simple XML parser for C++. It uses STL for lists and strings. This tiny XML parser source code is less than 20kb in size. It support custom entities and special characters. Now with optional DOM support.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlsp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.