This is the Linux app named XML2pdfprint whose latest release can be downloaded as xml2pdfprint-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XML2pdfprint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This software written in Java was primarily developed for a printed document formatting, like invoices, bills, payment instruments, etc based on XML or FO and XSL technology.
A sample included in a directory "sample-upn" represents a xsl formatting object stylesheet (copyrighted under the other terms than XML2pdfprint see copyright.txt for detail) as an example of e-invoice printout like in XML was specified within the project e-slog to an instrument like UPN in Slovenia is. It includes Apache FOP.
Additional informations are obtainable through the forms on author's web page http://www.marcina.net Many usefull samples were included in the Apache fop "examples" directory if you like to use it for many other purposes.
Information Technology, Education, Advanced End Users, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xml2pdfprint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.