This is the Linux app named XNDiff to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as XNDiff.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XNDiff to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XNDiff to run in Linux online
-core (double)shell crystalline nanoparticles -with a parallelepidal shape
-powder and ensemble average
-simultaneous fits for several SAXS and SANS curves with simulation data from XNDiff
-SANS data can be smeared with dq values from experimental data sets or analytical functions
-local and global optimizers (simulated annealing, differential evolution, Nelder-Mead, ...) can be used
-range for fit parameters and further constraints between fit parameters
-parallelized (typ. 4-8 threads)
-read and use errorbars from experimental data sets
-allow different q-ranges for different data sets in the fits
-rewrite and test in Python using e.g. the lmfit module:
to get rid of Mathematica and to run it on HPC clusters
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xndiff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.