This is the Linux app named XOR Tree Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as xtgenerate_v03.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named XOR Tree Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XOR Tree Generator
Program for creating Verilog synthesizable XOR trees for high performance designs. Supports creation of Hamming Code (ECC) generators, checkers, and GF2 Multipliers.
- ECC Generation/Checking
- AES-GCM Multiplier Generator
- GF2 Multiplier Generator
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xtgenerate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.